VIDÉO : Capacités optimales pour développer des produits chimiques spécialisés pour le béton
GCP Applied Technologies' highly skilled workforce develops and researches cutting-edge techniques for innovative discoveries in specialty construction chemicals—particularly, advanced concrete technology.
TYTRO® Shotcrete System offers specialty shotcrete admixtures that are formulated for shotcrete mixes to achieve high performance characteristics and meet project requirements. Due to their synergetic benefit, they are formulated to be used together.
- High-Range Water Reducers — TYTRO® WR
- Hydration Control — TYTRO® HC
- Air-Entraining — TYTRO® AE
- Rheology Modifiers — TYTRO® RM
- Rheology Control — TYTRO® RC
- Set Accelerators — TYTRO® SA
- Fiber Reinforcement — STRUX®
TYTRO® RC 430 (rheology control agent) advantages:
- Lower installed material cost vs. silica fume
- Minimum rebound and dust
- Faster strength development
- Larger layer thickness in single pass
STRUX® patented macro synthetic fibers
STRUX® macro-synthetic fibers are high performing proprietary engineered copolymer fibers used as a replacement for steel fibers and wire mesh reinforcement in underground shotcrete construction. STRUX® is added to shotcrete to provide toughness, impact, and fatigue properties. In addition to its superior crack control and resistance, STRUX® also eliminates corrosion issues or safety concerns associated with the use of steel fibers.
STRUX® BT50 advantages:
- Faster and safer construction
- Lightweight reinforcement
- Superior crack control
- Enhanced durability
Verifi® in-transit concrete delivery system
Verifi® is a patented concrete management system providing sophisticated, automated process monitoring and control during transit from the ready-mix plant to the jobsite.
- Measure and correct slump
- Monitor and report on concrete management
- Track driver compliance to company policies
- Monitor and report operational performance
- Track customer wait times
- Improved time efficiency
- Reduction in back charges/returned loads
- Increased quality/cost efficiency
- Cement reduction
- Contractor benefits
High-performance concrete admixtures
- Advanced rheology control
- Faster wet out time
- Superior air control
- Easier placement
- Enhanced strength
Focused on knowledge and innovation
GCP's X-ray diffraction labs enable staff to be thought leaders in the industry.
The cement chemistry labs help customers solve problems.
GCP's microscopy labs are the most advanced in the industry. Here, scientists conduct sophisticated testing for superior and ongoing customer support.
Focused on partnerships on which to build the future
GCP has 90 concrete lab locations across the globe. With a diverse and highly skilled workforce, GCP has filed nearly 900 patents to date. And they're actively researching and developing new technologies for future innovations.
GCP has applied its advanced technologies to many of the world's most recognizable landmarks
- Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta, Georgia
Strux 90/40 synthetic macrofiber reinforcement
- Mercedes Benz Museum, Stuttgart, Germany
Eclipse® Floor 200 shrinkage reducing admixture
- Metropolitan Miami 2, Miami, Florida
Strux 90/40 Synthetic Macrofiber reinforcement
- Ponte Estaiada Bridge, Sao Paula, Brazil
- James F. Battin U.S. Courthouse, Billings, Montana
- The Broad Museum, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Curitiba, Brazil
- Haven Avenue Bridge
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
DCI® Corrosion Inhibitor
- Publix, Mixed Use Parking Garage, Tampa, Florida
- GCP's highly skilled workforce develops and researches cutting-edge techniques for innovative discoveries in advanced concrete technology.
- Adjuvants pour béton
- Béton projeté
- Injection materials
- Precast producer
- Solutions souterraines
- Solutions structurelles
- Transportation Infrastructure