For use with MONOKOTE® “HY” products and Retro-Guard® cementitious fireproofing products.
Injection increases yield and flash sets GCP fireproofing products in less than 15 minutes. This results in a material and labor savings which dramatically reduces in-place costs.
- Increases nozzle yield 30%–40% (10+ board feet) over the uninjected yield.
- With flash set, the second pass can be applied within 15 minutes of spraying the scratch coat.
Super Mini Injector Features
- Simple, manual operation and the capability of having a continuous supply of accelerator even with very high production spraying.
- Two tanks allow alternating injection from one tank while mixing a new batch of accelerator in the other.
- Also includes a special injection nozzle, a Deluxe High-Yield Kit and 350 feet of injection hose.
The Super Mini System consists of a single metering pump with two 55 gallon plastic tanks and two mixers mounted on a 24 in. x 60 in. platform truck. Both tanks are fitted with a quick-fit mount which allows the mixers to be moved from one tank to the other.
Mini Injector Features
- Designed to be compact and mobile while meeting the injection needs of most application situations.
- Capacity to inject approximately 115 bags before remixing accelerator is necessary.
- Motor and tank can be removed for easy movement up staircases.
- Simple manual operation.
- Includes a special injection nozzle and 250 feet of injection hose.
The Mini Injection System consists of a single 55 gallon plastic tank (with mixer) and a metering pump mounted on a 24 in. x 42 in. platform truck.
Injection System Warranty
Injection Systems are warranted against defective materials for a period of 60 days from the date of receipt. GCP’s sole liability is limited to replacement of the part(s) found to be defective. A GCP representative must be notified for approval of all warranty claims. GCP then has the option to repair or replace the defective part. This warranty excludes damage due to abuse, neglect and improper installation or operation.
All orders are accepted and all sales are made subject only to the provisions of the written contract between us under which the order is placed, or if no such contract exists, subject only to the terms on the face hereof and to the following provisions.
1. Delivery and Freight: Risk of Loss. Title to and all risk of loss of all goods sold hereunder shall pass to Buyer upon delivery f.o.b. GCP Applied Technologies (“GCP”) plant to an agent of the Buyer including a common carrier, notwithstanding any pre-payment or allowance of freight by GCP. If GCP pays freight GCP shall have the right to select the carrier, routing and means of transportation, provided that Buyer may make an alternate selection and pay GCP’s additional costs, if any.
2. Freight, Weights and Orders. (a) Whenever GCP is to pay freight GCP shall have the right initially to designate routing and means of transportation. If Buyer requires a more expensive routing and/ or means of transportation Buyer shall reimburse GCP for any extra cost involved. GCP SHALLNOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY IN TRANSPORTATION HOWEVER OCCASIONED. (b) GCP’s invoice weights, volumes, sizes, and tares shall be treated as prima facie correct except that in case of bulk shipments by carload, tank car or otherwise carriers’ weights shall be accepted as conclusive. (c) Buyer’s orders are not binding upon GCP until accepted in writing by an authorized employee at GCP’s offices.
3. Examination, Suitability and Claims. Buyer shall examine and test each shipment of goods promptly upon delivery to Buyer and before any part of the goods has been changed from its original condition and Buyer hereby waives all claims for any cause after any part of the goods has been treated, processed or changed in any manner (except for reasonable test quantities). Buyer assumes sole responsibility for determining whether the goods are suitable for their contemplated use (whether or not such use is known to GCP). Buyer waives all claims of which GCP is not notified in writing within thirty (30) days after delivery of the goods or in respect of goods disposed of or returned without GCP’s consent.
4. Warranties, Remedies and Limitations. (a) GCP warrants to Buyer that at the time of delivery the goods sold hereunder will conform substantially to the description on the face hereof. GCP’s liability and Buyer’s remedy under this warranty are limited in GCP’s discretion to replacement of goods returned to GCP which are shown to GCP’s reasonable satisfaction to have been nonconforming or to refund of the purchase price, or, if not paid, to a credit in the amount of the purchase price. Transportation charges for the return of nonconforming goods to GCP and the risk of loss thereof will be borne by GCP only if returned in accordance with written instructions from GCP. (b) GCP warrants that the goods will not in and of themselves infringe any patent of the United States or Canada. GCP’s liability under this warranty is conditioned upon Buyer’s giving prompt written notice of any claim of patent infringement made against Buyer, all information available to Buyer in respect of the claim, and Buyer’s granting GCP exclusive control of its settlement and/or litigation. GCP may discontinue without liability delivery of the goods if in GCP’s opinion their manufacture, sale or use would constitute patent infringement. If the use or resale of the goods is finally enjoined GCP shall at GCP’s option (i) procure for Buyer the right to use or resell the goods previously delivered, (ii) replace such goods with equivalent noninfringing goods, (iii) modify them so they become noninfringing but equivalent, or (iv) refund the purchase price (less a reasonable allowance for use, damage and obsolescence). GCP makes no warranty against patent infringement resulting from the manufacture, use or sale of the goods if made to Buyer’s specifications or from use of the goods in combination with other matter or in the operation of any process, and if a claim, suit or action is based thereon Buyer shall defend, indemnify and save harmless GCP therefrom. (c) GCP warrants to Buyer that it will convey good title to the goods sold hereunder. GCP’s liability and Buyer’s remedy under this warranty are limited to the removal of any title defect or, at the election of GCP, to the replacement of the goods or any part thereof which are defective in title; provided, however, that the rights and remedies of the parties with respect to patent infringement shall be limited to the provisions of paragraph (b) above. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE GIVEN AND ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE REMEDIES OF BUYER FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THOSE PROVIDED HEREIN AND FOR DELAY OR NONDELIVERY WHICH IS NOT EXCUSABLE TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS IN RESPECT OF WHICH THE DELAY OR NONDELIVERY IS CLAIMED TO THE EXCLUSION OF ANY AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO AGREEMENT VARYING OR EXTENDING THE FOREGOING WARRANTlES, REMEDIES OR THIS LIMITATION WILL BE BINDING UPON GCP UNLESS IN WRITING, SIGNED BY A DULY AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF GCP.
5. Prices, Credit and Payment. (a) Buyer shall pay for goods, according to the terms of payment as specified on the face hereof or those terms specifically quoted to Buyer in writing. Pro rata payments shall become due as deliveries are made. Prices are subject to change without notice; however, on orders accepted for shipment within thirty (30) days, prices in effect at the time of acceptance will apply unless shipment is delayed beyond thirty (30) days, in which event prices in effect at the time of shipment will apply. (b) If Buyer shall fail to fulfill the terms of payment, or if GCP at any time shall have any doubt as to Buyer’s financial responsibility, GCP without liability to Buyer may decline to make further shipments except against cash or satisfactory security. (c) If GCP is prevented from revising prices or from continuing any price already in effect by any action of government or by compliance with any request of government, GCP may cancel this contract or any undelivered portion thereof without liability to Buyer upon written notice of such termination to Buyer.
6. Taxes, Duties and Excises. In the absence of satisfactory evidence of exemption supplied to GCP by Buyer, Buyer shall pay in addition to the price of the goods all taxes, duties, excises or other charges for which GCP may be responsible for collection or payment to any government (national, state or local) upon, measured by or relating to the importation, exportation, production, or any phase or part of the production storage, sale, transportation and/or use of the goods identified on the face hereof.
7. Force Majeure. (a) Buyer acknowledges that the goods called for hereunder are to be specially manufactured by GCP to fulfill this contract and delivery dates are based on the assumption that there will be no delay due to causes beyond the reasonable control of GCP. (b) GCP shall not be charged with any liability for delay or nondelivery when due to delays of suppliers, production problems, acts of God or the public enemy, compliance with any applicable foreign or domestic court order or governmental regulation, order or request whether or not it proves to be invalid, fires, riots, labor disputes, unusually severe weather, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of GCP. During the period when deliveries are affected by the matters identified in this paragraph, GCP may omit delivery during the period of continuance of such circumstances and the contract quantity shall be reduced by the quantity so omitted, but this contract shall remain otherwise in effect. GCP shall endeavor to allocate any available goods among all buyers including its own divisions, departments and affiliates in such manner as it considers fair.
8. Assignment and Nonwaiver. (a) This contract is not assignable or transferable by Buyer whether voluntary or by operation of law in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of GCP. (b) GCP’s failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision hereof shall not be deemed to be a waiver of GCP’s rights or remedies or a waiver by GCP of any subsequent default by Buyer in the performance of or compliance with any of the terms hereof.
9. Separate Contract. Each delivery shall stand and may be recovered for as a separate and independent contract. If Buyer fails to fulfill the terms of order, purchase, or payment under this or any other contract with GCP, GCP without prejudice to other lawful remedies may at its option defer further shipments hereunder until such default is made good, treat such default as a breach of this entire contract or terminate this contract.
10. Compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act. GCP hereby certifies that all goods sold hereunder which are produced or manufactured in the United States of America are produced in compliance with Sections 6, 7 or 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended (29 U.S. Code 201-219), or of any order of the Administrator issued under Section 14 of said Act. All requirements as to the certificate contemplated in the October 26, 1949 amendment to the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 shall be considered as satisfied by this certification.
11. Royalties; Miscellaneous. The purchase of equipment from GCP confers no license, express or implied, under any patents. When goods identified on the face hereof include goods suitable for use according to GCP’s patents, a royalty (amount obtainable upon request) is included in the purchase price. Goods identified on the face hereof may vary according to GCP’s established limits, sizes and tolerances in effect at the time of delivery in respect of such goods. ANY ADVICE FURNISHED BUYER CONCERNING THE USE OF THE GOODS SHALL REPRESENT GCP’s BEST JUDGMENT IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES BUT IS ACTED UPON AT BUYER’S SOLE RISK.
12. Entire Contract and Construction. (a) The contract between Buyer and GCP in respect of the goods identified on the face hereof consists in its entirety of the terms and conditions appearing on the face and back of this document in lieu of all others, and supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. No modification shall be effected by the acknowledgment or acceptance of Buyer’s purchase order forms or other documents containing terms or conditions different from or in addition to those contained herein. (b) Acceptance or use by Buyer of any goods delivered hereunder shall be an acceptance of these as the only terms and conditions applying to the purchase and sale of said goods unless other terms and conditions be agreed to in writing signed by both parties specifically referring to this contract. (c) This contract shall be interpreted in accordance with and the construction thereof shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Captions as used in these terms and conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall not be deemed or construed as in any way limiting or extending the language of the provisions to which such captions may refer.
ca.gcpat.com | North America customer service: 1-877-4AD-MIX (1-877-423-6491)
We hope the information here will be helpful. It is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, and is offered for consideration, investigation and verification by the user, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statements, recommendations, and suggestions in conjunction with our conditions of sale, which apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
MONOKOTE and Retro-Guard are trademarks, which may be registered in the United States and/or other countries, of GCP Applied Technologies Inc. This trademark list has been compiled using available published information as of the publication date and may not accurately reflect current trademark ownership or status.
© Copyright 2018 GCP Applied Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 62 Whittemore Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140 USA.
In Canada, GCP Canada, Inc., 294 Clements Road, West, Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 3C6.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 2325 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 450, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
GCP Canada, Inc., 294 Clements Road, West, Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 3C6.
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in the Canada. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.gcpat.com. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2022-04-27